Round Rock, TX

Some girls and I had a great time in Round Rock, TX. What's there? Um...nothing much other than a cool outlet mall!

What a great time of fellowship, shopping & relaxation. It was much needed. We were there only from Sunday to Monday evening but that was plenty.

Props to Sophia for planning the entire trip! My favorite part of the trip was the jacuzzi! It was incredibly relaxing & refreshing. This hotel rocked - the facility was opened 24 hours! Word of caution though - bfast ends at 9am on weekdays!

I was brushing my teeth & in come Sophia with all this commotion. I thought perhaps there was forced evacuation of some sort - nah, it was Sophia stopping housekeeping from putting all the b-fast away! Needless to say, we got some good bfast & I was NOT left behind :)

One of the "mom's" in church treated some YAers to dinner that Monday night. How incredibly thoughtful & generous. I desire to be as generous.

Sophia has convinced me to get back into my "colorful" wearing days. I am returning to my roots :)

Comments

Popular Posts