Disciples


What a beautiful time of celebration we had at bible study on Thursday. Praise God! All things were truly ordained & purposed by Him - totally Holy Spirit inspired & led, not Sue! That is the way it is suppose to be.

So I had been thinking for a week or so about how to conclude our study. Nothing was coming. The day of - nothing was coming. I stayed in prayer - that was all I knew to do - my heart was completely at peace. I knew I had done my part & was doing my part by relying on Him. I knew that God would show up & meet us during bible study & He would just give me the wisdom to lead the study according to His ways, He did!

About 5:15pm, God spoke. We had a wonderful time of worship - celebrating, reflecting, and encouraging one another. It was satisfying & edifying.

What was even more amazing for me was the experience of waiting with great expectancy on God to speak in regards to the bible study on Thursday. God pulled through - beautifully. Surely my God is a God of ABUNDANCE!! How He has increased my faith in Him!

In my heart, I was so excited & knew it was going to be great because it was going to be all God not man's preparations. And God's way is always best! It may seem strange & completely crazy for the world to understand how someone can be excited, calm & at peace during what seems to be uncertainty, out of control & unpreparedness. But you see, that is the beautiful thing about my God. Though I may not know, may not see the full picture or seem to have a grasp of what may be going on at the moment, I have a Heavenly Father who loves & cares for me who does know all things and He has my back!! My friend, that is what makes the difference. I have a credible, trustworthy, all-knowing Source of Help. If you don't know Him, I pray you would give Him a chance to be all things & so much more for you.

Another memorable moment of the evening was our closing time of prayer. Disciples are being made!!

Comments

Popular Posts