JOY Truong

No, I did not change my name nor am I talking about Joy Bryant (who is indeed 100% Bryant and 100% Truong! :)

In an email to a co-worker this morning, my subject heading was 'JOY.' I woke up this morning with an overwhelming sense of joy. Certainly not because of my circumstances, though I am utterly grateful, but God knows my list long prayer needs. My co-worker emailed back and said when she saw the subject line, she thought, "oh no, I sent an email to someone named Joy Truong." I didn't correct her, I emailed back and said, "I'll claim it!!"

My joy is because HE HAS MADE ME GLAD. It is absolutely nothing of me. Not indicative of my situation or circumstances because HE is my joy. Believe me when I say, I'm walking this joy out. In his grace.

If you have ever been in a pit, desert season or just plain miserable, you'll know joy, true joy when you experience it. Bless God, it is liberating, for joy is a Fruit of the Spirit and where the Spirit reigns, there is liberty!

Comments

Popular Posts