Thursday, June 16

An email to my team:

Hey!

I've got a major itch, and I'm scratching it!!! For ministry and the ministry here. Praying the specific details through. As the days continue, my itch increases! :) I wrestle with God often, due to my time constraints. Perhaps you can identify. I wish there was more time in the day to do all that I want to do, for the kingdom.

For now, God has not released me from my job and He has instructed me to stay the course with school. Both are pretty intense now but I'm pushing through until end of August. It will lighten. It's like child labor, push and more pushing until we see that baby!! :) While I know all of these things will add up to "future" ministries, I've got an itch right now!! :) The spirit is so willing but this physical body has limitations. Ah, how I wish this body of mine could physically with stand to do more.

As I type this email, a funny story comes to mind. Just this past Sunday as we were leaving chu Cuong's (my uncles) beach house. He said he had a terrible dream. He said he had an itch on his back that he couldn't reach. He asked everyone he could find to help him scratch his itch but no one agreed to help.

Now why did that story come to mind? Not entirely sure but perhaps the Holy Spirit has a message for each of us to consider about "The Itch." What's your "itch? Do you have an itch? Are you helping someone scratch their itch?

I also think about the song "I Refuse," Josh Wilson. Check it out on youtube.

I do believe God wants to use VBC Greensboro to bring revival to the East Coast. Our potential could even be the "model" for other churches. I see this image of God on the verge of his seat ready to answer and send down anything we need for Kingdom work. I want it!! I want to ask God for it and I want to make myself even more available for it. I want to push myself to the limit to taste and see revival and transformation. Life is too short and the burden for the lost is too great.

Funny last thought/side note. Anh Dat and I were the last to know about the concert, chi 2 (my sister) told Timothy (my nephew) a while back. Bao (youth leader) heard on K love (Christian radion station) and text anh Dat (my husband). I love it. This is beautiful!! I believe God is confirming that our church has all of the resources we need; we just need to tap into it. Praise God!!

Just sharing bits and pieces of my journey. Bless you!

Comments

Popular Posts