greensboro

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day to be in Greensboro, NC! The weather was amazing. Mid 80's, light cool breeze, blue skies and no humidity! You would have thought you were in paradise; the weather that is. :) God is good.

God indeed is doing something amazing....

To top today off, Hillsong United is coming to GSO (literally 5 minues from my house)! When we first moved here, I thought it would be an awesome event for the students to attend. I checked out the tour schedule, nowhere close to NC.

It was actually one of our youth leaders who heard about the event on the radio last week, checked out the website and texted. I can't begin to describe how excited I am. Yes, Hillsong is great but that's not the reason why I am excited. Well, not the main reason that is. :) God is moving and doing something on the East Coast, and especially in GSO!

We have been focusing on worship ever since we returned. And the in past months, we have been encouraging the students to exercise their giftings and pick up an instrument. 2 weeks ago we had a leadership meeting for our summer curriculum. And in God's creativity, our summer theme is: S.O.W. - Summer of Worship. It was a tag team effort. We wanted a light summer for the students. I suggested focusing just on worship and threw out the name "Summer of Worship." Then my brother said, "SOW," summer of worship. You get it?? SOW?

Sowing seeds - ahh, so many incredible implications I can hardly contain myself. Have you ever been SO excited for what God is doing and the possibility of those things that you just can't contain yourself?!? I just want to shout and scream!! I feel like a girl who has been dropped off at a shoe store and the owner tells me to pick out any shoes that I want! Now, that would be awesome. :)

Ok, must get back to my studies. God is good, so very good!

Comments

Popular Posts