wedding

My heart is in pieces right now but in a good way :)

My heart is so tender towards the detail of God. There are no accidents or coincidences but everything by the Divine hand of Almighty. For the past 2 weeks at church, we are in a series called "Wanting, Wishing, & Wedding." The series speaks about the journey of Issac in finding his beloved Rebekah while drawing application to marriages and courtship, done God's way.

Literally just minutes ago the Lord brought my mind to this coming Sunday's message titled, "Wedding." Are you kidding me?!? We are celebrating our 6th anniversary tomorrow and then we get to celebrate corporately on Sunday in a "wedding" message. Do you get it?!? The Church the Bride, Jesus the Bridegroom, me the bride, my beloved the groom, God's calling on our life.....how He loves us!! But make NO mistake, I realize full well it is not about us. I am so humbled and perplexed that he would choose me to be His vessel in such a grande assignment. Wow, but that is just it, this whole "thing" is way bigger than me and my husband because it is not about us -- it is truly something heavenly!! Oh man, that devil should have took us out when he had a chance, no chance now and God is making it very, very clear!! I am so excited I can't contain myself. These are things we have always known and believed by faith but when you step closer and closer into that promise land and can literally feel it in your hands, whew, there is no holding back on emotions!! Coming out of the journey we have been through over the past 6 years and specifically the last 4, whew, GLORY!

You better believe God's hand is all over this one! How BIG and awesome is God that He would plan all of this and weave every separate but God-connected intricate detail together in such a way where ONLY He receives all of the glory and He just leaves me "wow'd!"

I would not have it any other way. Lord, take the glory every single time and just leave me speechless.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats on 6 yrs of HOLY Matrimony!!! =D God bless you two. Love yall!!! =]

Popular Posts