single minded

Song of my heart today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMr8Wm2TBCU

I want to be found blameless, yes, blameless. The blameless I speak about is not perfection as we would naturally think of the word but single-minded. Focused and fixed on Christ alone.

Today, the Lord sent an interesting "test." The timing of all things was way too "coincidental" to be a coincidence, it was heavenly. As the "test" was taking place, I just listened. My mind was not focused on anything but just being a listening ear. It wasn't until hours later as I sat to journal, I began to take inventory of my day. Indeed it was a test! It was a test of my single-mindedness and have I truly moved forward. By golly, I think I passed! To NO credit do I give myself but the resurrecting power of Jesus Christ. If you know me, I do not say that to sound spiritual but Lord knows the journey we have had together.

Today was one of those situations where you wished the situation was not but it is what it is. And bottom line, I trust in God.


Comments

Popular Posts