anniversary

SOOO....time flys! My beloved and I will soon celebrate (April 24 to be exact) the close of 6 and the start of 7 beautiful, growing, God blessed, God saved and yes, SANCTIFYING years of marriage. I am more in love with that man today than when we first said "I do." AND MOST DEFINITELY I am all the more in love with my God than when we first met. It is so good to walk with God & have Him prove Himself faithful, trustworthy & the true pursuer of my soul with each passing year. How deep & sweet is His love!

It is truly by God's PURE grace and mercy because He loves us and is Faithful that we are still standing, in Holy Matrimony! I really mean it. God bless, I know He put overtime in for us! LOL....it was worth it, every minute - we are good for it God, we are! Thank you to all the angels working on our behalf!

I have never been more convinced in my life than I am today of the great plans He has for and through my marriage. I know it! My marriage is no more special or purposeful than anyone else. God loves us all the same. But I think somewhere in my single days and of course for my husband as well we must have independently prayed a prayer giving God permission to use us, in whatever way He deemed fit. And let me tell ya, boy did we and have we "worked for it." It has been bruti/beautiful :) Make no mistake, we have NOT arrived but we are on our way for in Christ alone!

Comments

Popular Posts