the bottom line

If you are looking for a good message that brings everything back into perspective and gives you the "the bottom line," comment/email me and I'll send you the MP3.

I'm telling ya, it's really good. How good? So good that I was determined if the speaker gave an altar call/invitation to receive Christ I would have bended the knee right there in front of my computer and did the deed, again! lol -- not really but you get my gist :)

Yes it is an MDT (my beloved) message but I am not bias, well just a little but nonetheless, it's good. When it's good, it's good, can't help who the vessel is :) God has put me on assignment to compile all of his messages over the past 4 years. We are looking into putting them into a series format and make it a resource to people down the road.....very cool stuff, very cool.

Comments

Popular Posts