a baby!


Several weeks ago my second oldest sister, Mary called to share in her joy that her and her husband Steve are expecting their first baby! How strange it is that my siblings and I are all grown up and having babies! Well...my sister is having a baby that is, not me...yet :)

I have not blogged or shared til now because the mom and dad-to-be were waiting to share with other friends and family.

I am excited for them, this will be the first grandbaby on her husband's side and the 4th on our side. Their baby is going to be gorgeous - half asian, half white and of course God makes beautiful creations.

What an answered prayer. Many things happen when a baby enters into your world and into your life. I am thankful for how God chooses to move and make His love known. His pursuit is relentless and is creative and fulfilling! Praise YOU Lord for you are a God who works in creative and perfect ways.

Comments

Popular Posts