sure winner!

The ultimate gift a pursuer can give the one he is pursuing is a life that is fully committed to Christ and one that chases after God.

Some girls want diamonds, other want fancy purses but a chick - a godly chick worth pursuing is one who desires above all else, the gift of her mate/her future mate chasing hard after the heart of the one who is their Maker. For when you chase after God and you find Him (you will!) there the riches of His blessings and the glory of His presence will flow into your life and overflow into hers. It's the gift that keeps on giving! :)

Now that my friend, is the ultimate gift you could give a chick. No godly girl will turn that gift down! She may not fully realize it, but that is what she is seeking.

If you claim to love her, than give her the best gift and that is the gift of your committment to your Father.

I asked my husband the very question this past week. "Do you love me?" Of course his response was "yes! I do!" And my response, "then run after God." I am thankful to have a husband that chases after God. By no means is my man perfect but that is just the beauty of it all. We are not, but God is so why not chase and run hard after the One who is all things? It's a win/win situation.

Does any chick out there hear what I am saying?!? Praise the Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts