reconnecting

I had the great pleasure and joy of reconnecting with a college friend this past weekend. We could have practically been roommates, I was always in her room. She was also my ride for the time I didn't have a car at school. Bless God, thank you for great memories!

I love the bond believers share in Christ. It makes all the difference in the world. As for my friend and I, it has been years since we have met up, and hung out but God allowed for us to reconnect with where we are now in our life. It's beautiful. I look forward to growing our friendship at this juncture in our journey in God's grace.

As I have had the chance to reconnect with old friends, I too pray this is a season of reconnection for you. Let's move forward in all that God has in store for our lives in this anointed season.

Comments

Wow I made the blog!
Thanks for your love and prayers. Things are looking up :) See you soon!

Popular Posts