Battle

My spirit has been ever so sensitive of the realness of the battle, spiritual battle we are in. And of course, where there is a battle, there is blood. My heart is tender to tears for our fellow soldiers who are wounded. Some have deep wounds. Some still bleeding. Take heart, God sees.

But even with the tenderness of my heart, I am not in despair. I am comforted and hopeful for you because of the Truth of Who God is. He heals. He binds the wounds. He fights our battles. Dear one, the victory has already been won!! We are simply called to "run the victory lap" as my beloved husband once shared.

He sings over you with great triumph. His banner waves over you with love and righteousness. Let's continue to fight this good fight of faith as we run our victory 'lap.'

Glory, what joy!

Comments

Popular Posts