eleven days

It's been 11 days.

11 days since we loaded up the last box, hitched my car and trucked across good old Texas up to North Carolina. It just dawned on me last night how much God has done and allowed us to do (in all facets of our life) in just 11 days! Only God, only God! Whew, I'm telling you. Glory!

1. When God moves fast, He moves fast.
2. When it's time, it's just time.
3. God is the God of supernatural acceleration.
4. His perfect timing + obedience in faith = Whoa Mama a truck load of God good things!

Greater things are still yet to come. We never doubted what God would do or whether He would do it for us or through us. It has all been a matter of time (to include time of fire and testing of my character!). Our faith was stretched to the limit (and still is!) and we indeed took (still taking) many steps 'out of the boat into unknown waters' ahhh moments but even then, we were and still are at peace. Why? Becauase we know Who we are heading towards. You know, it's awesome to see the 'destination' become clearer and clearer as we walk. But the most beautiful sight is truly seeing His sweet face as I draw closser and closer towards him. My man and I have a motto, "as long as we have God and one another, it doesn't matter where we go. We just want to be where He is."

I dare not glamorize our journey beyond what really transpired and make no mistake, we have not yet 'arrived.' But hear this, God is SO faithful. It has been a great journey thus far. God longs to make His will known. Let's surrender and quiet ourselves long enough to hear, to obey.

So yes, 11 days. If God has done all that he has done in 11 days, I can't wait to see what else will happen. I have a good idea, but I LOVE God surprises. I do believe God loves surprising me because I get really excited. I'm the type of girl who gets really excited at every stage of the process. I'm excited in the anticipation and then when it comes, I'm tickled to pieces and am still giddy for days upon weeks later. It's all about the journey and daily discovering the greatness of God and his passionate pursuit of me.

It's quite alright to be giddy, head over heels for Jesus! I know He totally DIGS it. All this talk about greater things requires me to remind us that even the greatest of great things can never compare to the gift of knowing Jesus. Truly, He is our great reward, our inheritance.

Beloved, you can't lose with Jesus!

Comments

Popular Posts