It's Time

My heart is tender. As I pray, I sense God say, "it's time." All things have been accumulating and building up for this appointed time. It's time for healing. It's time to move forward in Him. It's time to possess. It's time to harvest. The time is now. Be not afraid. He is near. He is with us. He longs to repair and restore what the enemy has attempted to destroy.

God has called us to be agents of reconciliation. I am humbled and ever so dependent on Him as he uses me (only God knows why He has chosen me, his grace!) as a vessel to be an effective agent. God has allowed me to stand in the gap. With great humility and holy reverence before the Father, I'm praying you! I'm pressing on your behalf for the Savior to save.

As uncomfortable as this season may be, press on. The light is coming. The goal is not to recreate or go back in time, but rather, to begin, continue or start-up right were we are today. Whether it is healing, reconciliation, reconnecting, making an amends, or choosing to live a purposeful life in Him, just start right where you are.

If it be times of joy or pain, we cannot recreate, change or go back. We can only move forward in His grace from this point forward.

May God give us the grace and boldness to do his will. Continue to move forward beloved.

Comments

Popular Posts