Trust

"Trust in the God that is at work in his life."

That word came to me today as I was thinking about life in general and marriage specifically.

I have been talking to a young lady who just recently got married. The one area I sense her struggle in is submission. Praise God I find much comfort and truth in the words above. Trusting in him - your husband is essentially trusting in our God who is alive and living and working in that life. When it is put that way, kind makes it seem a little "easier" to trust and submit during the times we want to scream and run in the opposite direction.

The heart of the issue is not really if we trust our husbands, but if we dig down to the bare bottom, the issue may actually be, do we really trust God. Do we trust that God IS leading and guiding husband, if God is REALLY capable of working in his life & if God is actually at work in his life.

Think about it....

Comments

Popular Posts