Confession...:)

The last 2 days have been spent running around town looking for a black suit for my husband for a wedding this weekend. PRAISE God we found a suit!! You don't understand how many stores we visited. We enjoyed the time together but I was much relieved when we finally found a suit - looks great & in our price range. You'll have to wait til this Friday - I'll post a picture :)

He'll be translating the wedding - rather, reading the translation provided by the pastor! Praise God, you DEF. don't want to be stuttering or fumbling around for words! :)

After purchasing the suit, we realized he doesn't have black shoes to match the suit. We found black shoes for $20! My husband ended up buying 2 more pair of shoes. Of course I encouraged him and urged him to do so. He rarely buys things for himself. As he made his final selections...he sheeplishly confessed..."I think I like shoes...I like them alot!" :)

My husband, how cute!

Comments

Popular Posts