Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day...

I will not have the chance to be with my family in NC but I do have the privilege to spend it with my in-laws, their great, Praise God!

I do miss my family but I am THANKFUL for their love and understanding in me not being able to visit as much as my heart desires.

So many things I am thankful for - today, I am especially gratefut for God's protection, my health, and my freedom. I am blessed to live in America, a land that is free - free to live, work, enjoy, worship MY God. I am blessed.

I read the news and so many unbelievable things are going on - I am moved to tears for my heart breaks for the ungodly things happening but I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for the life I have - free.

If you already haven't, take time this week to count your blessings and go out and be a blessing to those around. Live a life of gratefulness! I am blessed, I am blessed, may God help me to live my life as such - 365 days a year!

Comments

Popular Posts