arts and crafts

I love arts and crafts. I especially love watching those precious little plump fingers at work! Children's Ministry rocks!!

This is our little man, Viesna. He is Cambodian but his parents also speak Vietnamese. He understands fragments of Vietnamese and English but mostly only speaks Cambodian. He's a fairly well-behaved child. And super cute! We all love his plump cheeks.

So far, the only words I think he knows in Vietnamese or perhaps I should say, the only words I have heard him say is candy, vacuum and battery. The candy part is self explanatory, kids love candy! Apparently he's afraid of the vacuum and he loves electronics. The story goes that he sends his daddy off to work every day to work for batteries. :) Funny. And the only English words I've heard hims say is, "no" and "Shhh."

As you can see, it definitely makes for a fun Sunday school class!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts