Decisions

I love the sweetness of God - kisses from heaven, indeed!

God has never failed in speaking to my heart and confirming in ways that I know that I know it is all Him and from Him. Now I will say on occasions, more often than not, there is much laboring in prayer and sweating before the sweet kisses are felt :) But make no mistake, He speaks and sweet kisses are felt!

God often confirms to me in interesting ways - He's super creative with me so I'm always on the lookout. Whether it is seeing a certain car on the road, a license plate, confirmation of a specific word through the "unknowing" lips of multiple people in the "unlikeliest" situations (total strangers and friends, even while shopping), a news article, the timing and stringing of events or simply, a sweet song. Not one single confirmation through a single event/person, but a string of gems beautifully strung together over time saying, "This is the way, keep going."

This song played a part and continues to resonate in my soul. I've blogged about this song before when it reminded me of a sister in Christ. This time around - certain lines spoke just to my heart and me and my man. Bless God, He is good!

The most recent gem strung was today when I was out running errands. Long story short, I was chatting with the sales lady. We talked, shared and she asked for prayer in regards to a job and her future. Of course I have to ask her name to be specific in prayer. Sweet Jesus, her name is Ruth and she said the exact word we've been praying about! Exciting times!!

Comments

Popular Posts