from a different angle

If there were ever a time when I have been more convinced of God's love and mercy over my life, it is now. Make no mistake, I know full well God loves me and of His mercy, but in the last few weeks, the Lord has allowed for me to consider how great is His mercy and love towards me as I reflect.

One definition of mercy says this: "An event to be grateful for, especially because its occurrence prevents something unpleasant or provides relief from suffering."

That's where you'll find me tonight. Grateful. What I thought would break me or serve as a hindrance, who would have knew, but only God that that was indeed his "mercy in disguise." I recall some events, though painful at the time and in the process afterwards, were actually events that prevented something even more unpleasant (even more than what I thought I was experiencing at that moment).

Grateful for how God shines his light on a slightly different angle than before, allowing me to see more clearly and fully His mercy from where I stand today.

Thank you, Jesus!

Comments

Popular Posts