Fast Mail

So God SOO loves me. He confirms it every time I place an order for delivery - I get it super fast & always earlier than expected :) No seriously, I do attribute to God.

You know my latest favorite song, "None But Jesus" - I wanted the Christy Nockel version. My wonderful husband did some searching & apparently the song/CD does not come out until this week October 5 but you can pre-order the CD, "I-Worship." I placed the order Sunday 9/23, and got it this past Saturday 9/29!! :)

I seriously pray over all my mail, packages, and orders. I pray that they get to where they need to go in the way that I sent it and in a timely manner. I pray I receive my orders intact & no mishaps with billing & credit card info. provided over the internet. Praise God, no prayer too big, too small or too silly - He loves to answer them all.

Comments

Popular Posts