Baptism

Speaking of baptisms, a co-worker stopped by my desk this morning and told me he is getting baptized this Sunday! Glory, what amazing news.

My co-worker and I started at our current agency well over 10 years ago. We were in the same training class. I have been praying for his salvation since we first met. In God's goodness, it's emotional to see things full circle. Since my return to NC this second time around, it's been busy. It's rare to see anyone or visit someones desk unless they literally work right beside you.

So my co-worker stopping by my desk this morning was not an accident. God is gracious in showing His faithfulness. It's humbling not only in this particular situation but many other like answered prayers that have happened over the past year and months within my personal life, marriage and extended family. The saying is true: "God is never late. He is never early. He is always on time."

Today, regardless of how many years it has been or how your prayers may seem like a broken record at times, continue. God hears. And in due time, He'll answer in His glorious timing.

Comments

Popular Posts