what love

At the risk of being too mushy, I hesitate to share. On second thought, I'll take my chances. :) Any opportunity I get to brag on my man, I'll do it!

My husband is thoughtful. He consciously makes it a point to text me at some point during the day. Just to say hello, check up and at times, recount our funnies that gets us both cracking up and laughing.

On this day, 1-31-2012, he texts: "I love you. So glad you said "Yes," so thankful you stayed, so humbled you're willing to follow."

The words in and of themselves are sweet. But understanding the context at this specific juncture in our journey makes it all the sweeter, a tear jerker! God is always up to something. More to share.

My man, he's such a poet. If preaching doesn't work out, maybe he should write cards for Hallmark?!? What do you think? Just kidding!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts