missions

God has a sense of humor. I have never been one much for "missions" but in God's infinite wisdom and humor, we are indeed on a mission. Of course everyone in Christ is on a mission. God has each given us a special assignment. But I'm talking about a mission, mission with no definite date of return. Return where? Hmmm....entirely up to God.

The past 1.5 year has been, hmmmm....best way to summarize, a total walk of faith but make no mistake, ever so directed by a faithful God.

God unravels and makes more and more clear as we walk in faith of the why and hows of our journey. The beginning of May God downloaded into my brain, this is a mission trip, but an extended one. As I began to think about that concept in light of our life and the events and details of the previous years and even current conditions, IT MADE TOTAL SENSE! :) It was a liberating and invigorating moment, in more ways than I thought imaginable. It has helped to even more anchor and propel me.... God is good. Surely He equips us for EVERY good work.

It's our hard to 'define' us & what we do. I liken us to a mix bag of assorted candy! God just gave me that. I like it. It seems fitting. :)

Comments

Popular Posts