Word: Bright

“I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on the him. I have put my hope in his word. O Israel, hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is unfailing love and an overflowing supply of salvation.” Psalm 130:5;7

Our future is bright because of our Hope in Jesus Christ! We win. God’s Word clearly tells us how this all ends, we win! Our hearts are glad and FULL because of The One who holds our future and the Living Word of God that renews us daily.

Today, take heart for all things are bright for the Bright and Morning Star holds our past, present and future in His loving hands. He redeems, restores and renews all things. Turn your eyes towards Him and there your heart finds rest. Abide in His Living Word and see that all things are truly Bright.

Prayer: Dear Father, I look to you and I am help. Your Word is a light unto my feet and I will abide and remain in your Word. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts