lovely!

It has been a while since I have last written....God has been doing much, I am so grateful. We returned from Dallas not too long ago. We were tasked with providing training. Topic: Spiritual Formation. God was with us, He is faithful.

I remembered the words of my good friend prior to leaving: "be bold and courageous. be very bold and courageous." Timely words. It was a fruitful trip, and while on that ministry trip, I was reminded again of several things:

1. The ministry to which God has called us to: pioneering.
2. Reactions are nice, specially instant ones but fruit is what counts.
3. Bring my "A" game everytime. The measure of people's receptiveness never dictates the measure of worship I offer God.
4. We are faithful to share His word, He is responsible for transforming hearts.
5. Pray, pray, pray through until you can say, "it is finished."

Thankful for these ministry nuggets he has taught me over the years and is continually refining in me. How lovely it is to partner with Jesus Christ!

Thank-you faithful intecessors who prayed. And especially my girl D.K. for answering your text and praying through when I texted!

Comments

Popular Posts