Loving...

Loving and living in and out of every season. I am convinced I am God's favorite, I am! To which I take no credit but because of who He is. He is grace giving and so very gracious with it. I am undeserving but yet He gives to me, over and over again.

**sigh** how lovely it is to be pursued by such a great God! Right at the very moment my heart is in need, God sends strength.

I have walked with God long enough to know full well that He never fails but yet every time He shows up and provides, I am still astonished & overwhelmed! That just goes to show how creative and interesting of a God He is. I tell ya, life never gets old with God.

God used a co-worker 2 weeks ago in obedience and yet again, today, the same co-worker completed the assignment. The awesome thing about this whole gig for me is not so much the tangible blessing I received, but make no mistake, I needed it but the realization again of the greatness of God.

2 people. Different. Heading in different directions. Doing our own thing but yet before the foundations of time, God planned the appointed time for that individual to complete that assignment at this very juncture in my journey. It's not just an "act of kindness" it is the divine hand of God orchestrating such a divine task that I may have a divine encounter with God that would forever alter and press forward the plans he has for my life. It's mind boggling the sovereignty and greatness of God. So I will rest this noggin of mine and just receive with great awe.

My heart is strengthened and encouraged for this season. The word I received is this: God is the God of my season. Bless God, it's great. Everything is beautiful, when God is the Center and Source of it all.

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Comments

Popular Posts