YES!

She said YES, and so did the family.

We just returned from a family outing to the future-in-laws of my brother-in-law. We asked her family's permission for her hand in marriage. The family said yes!

It was a joy to have witnessed and given the opportunity to be a part of something so beautiful. I love meeting families and I love meeting parents. My heart is glad when families unite and get along, it is beautiful. I am also grateful David & Rumi honor and respect their families enough to have included us in the process & by doing things right by asking permission. There is a huge blessing in seeking the blessing & approval of parents, I pray we do not lose that important element in this changing culture.

I am very excited & happy for the newly engaged couple. Congratulations David & Rumi!!

Comments

Popular Posts