holy week

It just dawned on me, Palm Sunday, Good Friday & Resurrection Sunday is quickly approaching. Is it me or does it seem everything has come "sooner" this year than the previous years? God is accelerating all things, it's coming fast.

My heart has been so tender these past few weeks and now it makes sense. For whatever reason God has chosen to allow me to feel a fraction, tiny fraction of what Jesus probably felt the weeks, days leading up to the Cross. The array of emotions as 100% man but make no mistake, He was also 100% divinely God. I feel it, I do. The journey parallels in so many ways.

As Jesus kept His eye on the Father, so will I. As Jesus said "not my will but yours" so have I. This life to declare "your will be done in heaven as on earth and in my life."

I feel it, I so feel it. It must happen for it is something greater than me, it is the fulfillment of His great plan and purpose in and through my life.

Comments

Popular Posts