The Spirit Drew

God is on a mission relentlessly pursuing His creation back to Himself. The enemy is counteracting and working overtime to steal, kill and destroy. To deceive God's children and those who have not yet to receive Him as Lord and Savior that they are defeated and we are merely existing to exist until "our time is up."

The spirit draws people unto the Father. I have had the incredible honor of ministering to a young lady these past 2 weeks. The spirit drew her & the spirit keeps drawing her back to the Father. As hard as the enemy attempts to thwart the ways of God, the truth is he cannot because he is a defeated foe who has been disarmed.

Church. Rise up and take you rightful place as an anointed and chosen one of the King Most High. Be deceived no longer by the lies and tactics of the enemy. Salvation is so near to many. Revival is being birthed in our hearts. Stand firm in the Word of the Lord that we may be able to wage war by the authority and power transferred to us by the Blood of Jesus Christ - in His Name.

It was truly not an accident that I met this young lady. Last week I wasn' suppose to be where I was as early as I was. I had every intention of visting my mother in law. But after 15 minutes attempting to find her address with no success, I resolved to visit another time. I then planned to work at my husband's office on the 2nd floor (no one works up there). When I arrived, someone was working upstairs, next to the desk I normally work at. We received a phone call that someone needed assistance at church. God made my schedule available to go. The spirit led me to go. Glory be to God. God is so for His people and His glory. He goes to great lenghts to orchestrate and map out every perfect detail. How amazing.

I continue to pray for this young lady. May our loving Father continue to pour out His spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts