Msg from Feb. 1: My heart

It has always been my resolve to serve and give to God in excellence. Unfortunately, the demands of schedules and constant pressing needs don’t quite always allow for things to run as “smoothly” as intended. God has always called my heart into excellence so 2008 will be just that - a year of excellence for the Lord. This in and of itself is a challenge not because I don't desire to give my best to the Lord, I tend to want to do so much that I end up not really being excellent at all. He is challenging me to do a few things and to do it well. That has been an incredible internal "struggle" as my heart beats for ministry and for a wide range of different ministries and different groups. God has great things in store - He is just waiting for His people to step into what He has already prepared.

Change is hard but so necessary in order to move to the next level. For where there is change - though uncomfortable at times, growth will come about.

Comments

Popular Posts