Age

I love it when ppl tell me I don't look my age :) Dude, that means when I am 40, I am looking good :)

I had a text conversation with a friend of a youth of ours who has visited our EY program a couple of times. During our text, her friend informed her that I was married and was surprised. She probably thought I was some college girl. I love it when I get those reactions. I don't necessarily "act" my age when I chill with the youth. I like them to know that I am real person who they can relate too. I don't hide the fact that I am married, they just don't make the connection. Check my fingers, I always wear my bling bling.

Praise God for that has opened many doors for ministry and for me to love on students who may be "intimated" if they initially find out I am married and to a pastor none the less.

I love the age I am at! Praise God.

Comments

Popular Posts