"Not For A Moment" Vertical Church Band



This song found me over the past several months.  But the words and message of the song has walked with me through various seasons over the past few years - seasons before the pieces of the puzzle began to make sense and faith was all that I had.  It's amazing how a song can speak your hearts message even before you realize or have grasped that is what your heart cries. This was the case for me. 

As I continue to journey, God's tangible love and care screams louder and louder than any trial or heartache I've experienced, endured and will encounter.  Surely, not for a moment has He forgotten or forsaken His beloved, chosen ones. 

There are different "moments" in our life. And our "moments" vary and look different. I can say this now, somewhat in retrospect, but most certaintly not out of a spirit of "arrival" because not one has arrived. I have more to journey, walk, trust and claim. But the "moments" before, after and everything complicated in between can be beautiful and IS beautiful. Beautiful does not equate easy. But His love is ever constant, making it beautiful.

I am overwhelmed and wrecked by this crazy, amazing love.

Comments

Popular Posts