Change in Season

The weather has cooled significantly, crisp and brisk mornings and evenings. The leaves have changed colors and begun to fall lightly on the ground. Pumpkin patches and the color of orange, yellow and red is all around. The sun is shining but the weather is cool and refreshing. You can almost smell it. You can feel it. Friends, it is FALL SEASON here on the East Coast!! :) Fall is one of my favorite times of the years! I love it.

Something is happening not only in the physical climate here in NC but in the spiritual realm as well!

Just as there has been a change and transition of seasons, so in the spiritual realm here on the East Coast. I sense in my spirit a shift, change, transition of the spiritual climate and weather. Praise God!! The details are uncertain but God continues to allow us to see glimpses and glimmers and WE ARE UTTERLY EXCITED!! The most beautiful thing of it all is the reminder that God has continually been at work since the beginning of time! This is not an overnight event. But a culmination of the handiwork of God coming together. Truly how wonderful and amazing to be alive during this time of the Church!! I desire nothing more than to fulfill the plans God intended for my lifetime for and to my generation and to hear those beautiful words, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

So what does this mean? We keep going!! Maximizing the moment, pushing in prayer, working diligently, preparing for what He has prepared for us, waiting with and in great expectation and enjoying the journey!! (no wonder all week I kept hearing the song: "Waiting Here For You" by Christy Nockels (my fav. artist); I SO adore God's confirmations and encouragements!)

All this talk leads me to a question. So, what is your contribution to your generation? In Christ, we each have been given a special plan, purpose and part to contribute to our generation. What is it?!? What a shame it would be to never fulfill your purpose or to take unused talents and gifts to the grave. May the Holy Spirit open your eyes to see YOUR part and YOUR contribution to YOUR generation. You matter, we need you!! :)

Speaking of changes and season, in 8 weeks, I'll be done with school! God's grace and mercy - every step of the way. Thankful for the current season of school but ready to move onto the next, which will include returning to more blogging! :)

Heading out to our first ever experience of the Lexington Bar-B-QUE. We'll eat extra for ya'll! :)

Have a blessed weekend -- leaving you with a verse from my devotion this morning.

"But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever. I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints." Psalm 52:8-9

Comments

Popular Posts