transition

What's the word, big bird? TRANSITION.

If you are ever curious as to where I am in life or my thoughts about my life at this juncture, consider the physical. I have decided to let my hair grow out. And let me tell you, my hair is definitely in the akward transition phase! My hair is no where close to being as long as I want and it has grown out just enough to no longer be as short and cute. There are days I want to just chop it off and go back to the old style but I reconsider and think, I've let it grow out this far, I mind as well keep going.

Of course I'm not really talking about hair and God has graciously reminded me that I too (and everything in my life) is in transition. I have come too far to turn back, I'm going forward! Bless God, I love how He creatively speaks to me.

I take heart and push back the feelings of akwardness and to be honest, "urggh" at times. Just like my hair, I KNOW it's going to grow back and eventually be the length I desire, I just have to be patient, wait for it and be creative on how to make the transition hair look cute! I got to learn to work with what I got!! :)

A few weeks back, I was really not liking the hair. And in God's graciousness, He sent two people to "randomly" tell me my hair looks good! God, why are you so good to me? Again, I'm talking about hair but not really about hair. Yes, God will send hope and encouragement along the journey to say, keep going.

I am convinced God is good to me not because of me, but of course because that is who He is but even more, He is SO for His glory and kingdom. God is worth it, He really is. Hair that won't act right, lay right or do right, He is worth it. So I will learn to soar EVEN in the transition because surely He has amazing things in store and there is a purpose for everything He allows in my life.

God, I love you. You are my Constant in the transition.

Comments

Popular Posts