Journey

What can I say? God is good. He is faithful. My heart is overwhelmed by God; His love, His precision, His grace, His kindness, ALL of Him!!

I went to sleep last night simply overwhelmed by His goodness and the possibilities in Him. When I think back, I look presently and I envision for the future, it's good, all good. :)

In the last 7 days, God has moved like none other. And the exciting thing is, there is MORE to come. I'm pressing into Him. I want all of Him.

My beloved will be heading home tomorrow from a ministry trip in CA. God's grace sustains me for the mission and then I want my husband home! :) All silliness aside, God reminded me of this today in further preparation for all that is to take place. Yes, Michael Dat is my husband. He is mine! BUT, he was ALWAYS God's before God ever allowed him to be mine; AND he still is God's. I get to share him with God and the rest of the world but I get the incredible honor of seeing the journey up close and personal.

I'm proud of that man of mine. He is truly a man of integrity - he is all about God's glory, he really is. I believe so much in that man of mine. God' plan and purpose WILL be fulfilled in his lifetime. Our desire is simple. To make much about Jesus. To bring glory to the Father. In a sermon my husband preached, we are likened to "sweepers" - preparing the way for Jesus.

We continue on our journey! :) Thanks for your prayers and support.

Comments

Popular Posts