MIA

"When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth." Psalm 104:30

I love the Word of God. I am renewed and encouraged! Praise you Lord. Yes, it is the cry of my heart that He would renew the face of the earth with His Spirit -- the sounds of revival!

I have been MIA, I know. I started school and am on my 3rd week of classes. Bless God, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! I am utterly grateful to God for His perfect plan in His perfect timing. The more I go to school, the more I realize what I don't know and how much more I need to learn, praise God! Humbling, but good. :)

In addition, my man and I have been diligently working on all sides. Chipping away and plowing forward. Looking straight ahead. But I must confess, it's hard work! God has proven himself faithful, so very faithful.
Attempting to balance all things....I can't but through Christ, He'll enable me.

Comments

Popular Posts