in the trenches

Lessons Learned in the Trenches....that sounds like a good book title, huh? :) Perhaps in the years to come.

I think I have said this before. The more I walk with God, the more I realize how much more I desperately need to walk with Him than before! I have never been more convinced of my need for God more than now. I have never been infinitely convinced of how finite I am and how infinite He is. I have never been more glad to say God is a billion times wiser than I would ever be (not that I claim to be wise apart from what Christ has given me) and how I need His wisdom every second of every day.

Whew, I am SO grateful God makes Himself available! I shudder at the thought of doing this thing on my own. How I am good at making a mess of things if it were not for God's grace and mercy. But in my "messes," lessons learned in the trenches.

Thank you, God for being YOU. And for being available and present at all times.

Comments

Popular Posts