Sabbatical

God has been doing many great things all around.

On that same praise, after much prayer and leading from God, He has allowed for me to take a Sabbatical. I am incredibly grateful to how God has provided and led me to this point in my journey with Him.

I will be taking a period of time away (I will still be in Houston because I have a full-time job) to rest and to soak in God's presence in order to hear and simply be with Him in preparation for the things He has in store for me. I will return after the Youth Summer Camp in August.

His divine hand has been in all things and I step into this new season in faith with a desire of complete abandonment unto Christ and Christ alone.

I am keeping a journal however I will not be blogging until after my Sabbatical. God has already been doing great things! I keep pressing into Him and Him alone.

May your heart be in such a place of desparation for Christ that you would abandon and forsake all others in order to be with Him - the One and Only. My beloved Jesus Christ. This life - my life wants to declare that I will live and die Jesus Christ and Him alone. Period.

Blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts